Aderonke's Dilemma (episode 9}

       👭THE LESBIAN CHRONICLE👭


My dad is a philanthropist who believes in doing good so his descendants can reap the fruits of his kindness which was what pushed him to build several boy's quarters(BQ) at the back of our house for youth corpers free of charge. I have witnessed many corpers go and come since growing up at the BQ. This year's seem a little different as I just came back from school pending ASUU's strike recall. Its no new thing that our BQ was brimming with corpers, but there is this girl called Angela who took an unnatural interest in me. I'm not someone who easily warms up to strangers but her warm personality drew her closer to me. We became fast friends and I noticed she was more caring than any guy I have known. 

She's the type that would go out and see a fitting top my size and get it for me. She buys chocolates, recharge my phone and even braids my hair for me. I felt so lucky having someone as nice as her for a friend. I guess my dad's beliefs in "goodness begets goodness" must have been coming to pass... "Shes been nice to me bcoz my dad is being nice to the corpers" i concluded. I began to feel uncomfortable around her when she began to compliment my every part of the body. She will be like "your eyes are so pretty" "your lips looks kissable" "your skin is as smooth as honey" "I envy your future husband, all this would belong to him" .... I would smile sometimes and mostly frown. I suspected she might be a Lesbian but brushed the thought aside bcoz we girls compliment normally to hype ourselves. Not like I was totally against homosexuality(everyone has a choice as to what sex they want to be with) but I wasn't in for it either! I am Neutral. 

I broke up with my bf around this time and I sat dejectedly in my room wearing a forlorn face when she knocked. I knew it was she and I motioned her to come in as I need a confidante more than ever sef. I tried to smile when asking how her day went but how she knew I was faking it still surprises me till now. She just dropped her bag on the floor and knelt besides me cupping my face in her palms which shocked me a bit...

ANGELA: Babes, cut the crap! You are crying!! What is it you are sad about?? Is there anything you need that's making u sad?? (She was staring me in the eyeball which made me a little uncomfy)
ME: Stop being worried jor, I just had a little quarrel with my guy, I .....(she cuts me off)
ANGELA: I knew its a guy! Give me that modafcuka's address let me go punch his face for making my baby sad. . (she was ready to leave)
ME: (I drew her back). Its ok pls. I need someone by my side now instead of throwing a tantrum.... Pls sit let's gist

She stared deep into my eyes immediately I said that and said "I don't ever want to see you sad or cry, pls promise me you would always be happy for me".. She said it with so much emotion that I found no voice to respond. I was glued to the spot like a statue. She drew close and claimed my lips to hers and I felt her tears drop! She kept kissing me and whispering " I love you so much" to my ears... I have never been more mesmerized in my life!! This wasn't a dream either. Her lips and body felt so soft on mine that I didn't know when I held her neck and kissed her back hungrily! Oh! I must be out of my mind but I didn't care! The moment felt so electrifying !! After the kiss, she placed my head on her chest patting me and telling me how she would take care of me if I belonged to her. 

After she left my room ehn, I kept avoiding her till date..  Somebody cannot comman spoil my life and change my sexual orientation for me! She is leaving our house by next week and has been sending me several text to come see her. The message that got me was the one she said she has gotten me a diamond necklace to thank me for the wonderful friendship we shared and with the text was a picture of the beautiful necklace. Do you think I should go and see her to collect the necklace?
Kindly drop your comments and chastisements in the comment section..  Much love💝💋💕

Comments

  1. The first mistake was kissing her but I believe that happened by error because you allowed your emotion to control you.

    You don't need the necklace cus that also cn make you fall into kissing n doing something crazier. Thts my opinion n tot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Michael Jackson. Speechless 😂😂😂😂😂

      Delete
    2. Lol... Thanks Mike. I can only keep improving with your encouragements

      Delete
  3. Interesting, wanna believe it's a penwork dou,if l were in ur shoes,I'll do wah my brain tells me,leave the bitch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing in life is that easy... But I did what my mind told me truly

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Aderonke's Dilemma (Episode 12b)

Aderonke's Dilemma (Episode 6B)

Aderonke's Dilemma (episode 13)