Aderonke's Dilemma (episode 14)

           My Bus Conductor Lover🚉



Oshodi would lose its name and notoriety if it became less rough like it usually is every normal day. Its no different when I struggled to board a bus going to iyana ipaja from under bridge this Saturday. Breathing hard like someone who had just ran the Olympics, I sat victoriously on the tight seat I managed to outbeat two people on. I smiled and acknowledged myself for being a "sharp Lagos girl". Its no easy feat to achieve. I smiled again. 

As I was smiling, I wasn't alone. The conductor was looking at me and smiling like he was mimicking me. My smile froze and I put on an irritated look murmuring to myself, " illiterates would always remain silly". He edged closer and whispered "aunty ya fine o". I wish I could throw him a punch there and then but people were looking. I forced a " thank you" and rolled my eyes to warn him off unnecessary familiarity.

I had alighted and even boarded a bike to where I was heading when I noticed I must have dropped my purse unknowingly in the bus I just dropped off. I was beyond frustration as I had so many important docs in the purse. In it was my Driver's license, Intl passport, School I.d card, PHCN payment receipt, bunch of keys, and the sum of #12,500 which isn't even important compared to other relevant docs. Maybe I'd have to check the car pack later in the day or do a rebroadcast(thank God for the fast internet mode of transmitting news these days)

I was tired by the time I finished what I went to do and headed home straight. On getting home, I learnt someone has been waiting for me sometimes now. I was shocked when I saw the conductor sitting in our living room. "Yes, can I help you? I said slightly irritated. "You forget your purse ni aunty, I con say make I bring am come your house" he slurred. "How did u know my address then?" I queried again. "Them write am for your ID cards them na" he said. "Oh, thanks for your noble act then. You are a good man. Take this #5000 and transport yourself back" I said. He refused my token and demanded  a big favor instead.....

What do u think he asked?? Can I possibly agree to his demands?? Find out in the subsequent episodes.... Watch out for Part B...
#Aderonke's Dilemma


Comments

  1. Ahn Ahn finish it biko
    Hehehehe sharp conductor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anticipating. I hope he's not wanting to change his profession. Just a thought tho.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shall we see if you are also on track this time??

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Aderonke's Dilemma (Episode 12b)

Aderonke's Dilemma (Episode 6B)

Aderonke's Dilemma (episode 13)