Aderonke's Dilemma (Episode 1)

   *****EPISODE 1*****

WHO WILL VINDICATE ME O??

This was how I was minding my business on that fateful day when he came to tell me he loves me and would do anything for me....

A WEEK LATER

ME: Baby, I'm craving Dominoes Pepperoni Margarita Pizza and Coldstone brandy flavored ice cream to complement itπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
BAE: I think it's high time you started loosing weight, you are too fat for my liking 😏😏
ME : What??? You only just told me I'm perfect just the way I am? What has changed??? 🀧🀧
BAE : I only just realized that some min......πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
ME : πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Mr man, it seems oriburuku is worrying you!!😑😑
HIM : Huh?? You are even using vulgar words on me!! Infact it's over!! πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
ME : You think just your bluffing would make you free from me?? You would marry me and buy me dominos by force sef!!!!!! πŸ™„πŸ™„
***************** HE WALKED OUT ON ME************



SOME DAYS LATER.....
HIM : 😰😰Bae, this is the cheque to buy Dominos... I'm so sorry😞
ME : you could have saved yourself all this stress by doing the right thing that day..... Eeehhhnnn stand up naπŸ™„πŸ™„
HIM : Noooooo, let me remain on my knees.... I have an important favor to ask of you
ME : What is it this time around o?? 😏😏
HIM : I have felt your power..  Pls release me!!!😞😞😞😞
ME : Release u keh, did I hold you before ni??
HIM : Since the day I walked out on you, my dick never rises whenever I'm with another woman... What did u do to me?? 😭😭
ME : And how is that my problem?? I know nothing about that.... πŸ˜‘

Its 3days and still counting, he won't bulge from my gate bcoz he thinks I am behind his impotence....
Who will epp me tell him I'm INNOCENT bai???? 😩😩😩😩😩

TO BE CONTINUED.......

Drop your comments... Thanks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aderonke's Dilemma (Episode 12b)

Aderonke's Dilemma (Episode 6B)

Aderonke's Dilemma (episode 13)