Aderonke's Dilemma ( Episode 5)

PARAMILITARY DADDIE OF MINE👮👮

My dad is a blessed father 👨of 5 beautiful girls👰🏼👸👱🏻‍♀💇👧🏼(I'm 2nd👸). It worries him to no end that we are all growing beautiful each passing day. To make matters worse, single cute guys😘 won't stop roaming our gate and sometimes, they throw roses🌹🌹inside the compound with love letters💌💌( I love roses and would gather most of them to form a bouquet in my glass vase).

My dad thought of what to do to protect 💪💪his girls from these roaring lions(guys) looking for preys(girls) to devour. How he thought of joining the military👮, I still don't know till date... My dad just packed up and said he was going to a military camp for training! How na??!! What for??!! He claimed fathers of multiple girls needs to have an iron clad⚒means for safeguarding them. We didn't want him to leave but he insisted. We said our goodbyes amidst tears😓and wished him luck🙏🏼

4 days later, dad called that we should come open the gate for him that he is back... How manage?? Could a 6months military training be done in 4days?? Impossicant!!! I opened the gate and my dad fainted in my arms as all his strength was sapped😨😨 from the little training he did. We mopped and catered for his health⛑ and soon enough, he was well again. Now, we asked my daddy when he was going back to the military camp and his stance seems to have changed oo. Hear him out...("My dear wife👱and beautiful daughters😇, I have discovered that no army is as reliable and dependable as the Lord's army"!!!)

They want to use beating and rigorous training to kill him in the camp and now he thinks this way(Biko allow me laugh at him small😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂)!!! To God be the Glory, my dad is now a pastor and to cap it all, he wears military uniform to preach and calls himself God's Army!!! What an easy and effective way of avoiding the hard way! It worked!!! His 5girls are now successful in their various chosen fields of study in life! Two of the girls are doctors👩🏻‍⚕👩🏻‍⚕, two lawyers👩‍💼👩‍💼( which I'm one) and a renowned female footballer🤾‍♀... Still on still, my father still wears his military uniform bcoz to him, the war is not over until it is over!!!! He is a Paramilitary of Christ for his girls sake!!! And I'm still picking roses🌹🌹(thrown by my fiancé tho🙈🙈)....   Dilemmanier!!!!!

Are you in the Lord's Army?? 

Aderonke's Dilemma Episode 5

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Aderonke's Dilemma (Episode 12b)

Aderonke's Dilemma (Episode 6B)

Aderonke's Dilemma (episode 13)