Episode 2


          MOTHER KNOWS BEST.....


My mum has always been all this chonk S.U😇😇(religious fanatic). She uses no accessory whatsoever💄💅... Iya Ronke wouldn't even use an ordinary powder bcoz to her, its a sin and violation of God's way... And here I am 😓😓, a direct opposite and a defier of this woman's words and admonitions (omo buruku)......

So it happened on that particular night, I was watching a makeup tutorial and practicing on my face at the same time. After I'm satisfied with the result of my tutoring, I felt all tired and yawny and before I could have a chance to clean my makes, I drifted to sleep.....

That was how I met myself on a particular road o.... Everything seems perfect until I began to see strange creatures👾👿👺👹👽. I was petrified but something kept pushing me forward😫😫... "Shey temi o ti wa bami bai?" I kept thinking...  That was how I landed in a school assembly hall where they are doing dress rehearsals in monster costumes for their next drama😤😤... And that was how I became their guest of honour in that dream and woke afterwards....😇😇

Wait!... You weren't thinking I wanted to land in hell, were u?? I got you!!😂😂😂
I'm a sinner but God loves me even still and would give me grace to make amends in all my shortcomings.... He isn't quick to condemn like we humans do!

Now the real problem is, my mum won't stop preaching about hell to me even when I told her I landed in a school dress rehearsal😰😰... We've been on it for 7days now.... If I drink water, its d water of hell.. Shey hell aff water ni?? 😨😨😨

Aderonke's _Dilemma (Episode 2)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aderonke's Dilemma (Episode 12b)

Aderonke's Dilemma (Episode 6B)

Aderonke's Dilemma (episode 13)