Aderonke's Dilemma (episode 10)

              🚀🚀🚀JANDED!🚀🚀🚀



I have always traveled by this means but each new time seem like a new experience... Everything was set for takeoff. Our luggage packed in its compartment. I was seated beside the man on wheels(Pilot) and he asked me to buckle my seat belt which I did. The host was a handsome young man whose smiles can stop the time by seconds. He smiled at me and nodded approvingly. My eyes kept darting back and forth to him ( don't mind that I love handsome guys🙈🙈) and each time i stare, his eyes was already on me, this makes me blush😄😄

Different delicacies passed me by but I never dared to take a bite at one of it. I fear I might have a runny stomach and would never be able to excuse myself to do the needful. Not with all eyes on everyone else. Although there are two decks but it doesn't matter what part you are, any funny move, you create an unnecessary attention. But my tummy won't cooperate as I heard a rumble indicating hunger. When a sausage box passed me by, I decided to try that out and with a juicy drink to go along with it. This kept my insides full till the end of the journey. 

Every sight still fascinates me. From the moving clouds, to the beautiful vegetations I can glance at from

the window sill. Oh! God is such a wonderful Creator. No human could have possibly be this creative. A beautiful bird flew by and I almost reached out to it but it was impossible. It was at this point the handsome host walked up to me and whispered something to my ears which I'll tell you later. I smiled and nodded with understanding.  This mode of traveling is sure very interesting and thrilling.... I looked at the expert pilot and smiled at him for his maneuvers and smooth glides.

We finally got to our destination after a 6hours journey. We finally got to Osun State Car Garage!!! Wait!! You weren't thinking I was on a plane were you?? 🙈🙈. I was in a luxury bus which has two decks(upper and lower). It's driver is called a pilot and its conductor called a Host. The moving delicacies were gala sellers, dodo ikire sellers, popcorn and Pepsi sellers 🙈🙈. The sausage I ate was gala and the juice was Mirinda orange juice. What the conductor whispered to me was that "someone has paid my tfare . Finally, I janded into Osun state from Lagos. I tell you ehn, its no easy journey..... I would write about my plane journey soon enough...... 

Thanks for reading my jargons through... I love you still😘😘😘

Comments

  1. Lol

    She got me thinking she's leaving the country ni sha. Kikikiki

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Aderonke's Dilemma (Episode 12b)

Aderonke's Dilemma (Episode 6B)

Aderonke's Dilemma (episode 13)