Aderonke's Dilemma (Episode 6A)

       IN LOVE WITH A PLAYBOY(+🔞)

Readers Discretion is Advised 🔞

I couldn't deceive myself anymore, I know this feeling!!! It is the feeling of one in love!! "But no, it couldn't have been possible... How can I fall in love with the campus notorious playboy, Dennis?? Why should my heart choose to break itself?? Why should I be entangled in this web of unwelcomed love fantasies?? I guess, just as we can't choose where we are birthed, we also can't chose where our heart chooses to find love, if not, of all guys, its that playboy!! Mbaaa!! But I love him😔😔". Those were my stream of thought until my flatmate tapped me...

MIDE: Babes, don't tell me you are still thinking of Dennis. You look horrible!!
ME : why should I think of him? I have better things to do abeg (in my thought " who am I deceiving?") **walking away**
MIDE : You better tell us what the main thing is so that we can know where to help you (taunting and laughing)
ME : mtcheeww... Na u sabi.... (Walks away)

How did I even meet Dennis? We meet bad people in bad places and fuckpeople in fuckplaces. I met him at a happening night club in town (pls don't ask me why I went there myself🙈


). He sat down with his goons  and of course, a lot of chicks! He was a popular guy with the ladies and his sexcapades was well known around the campus. I was with my flatmate, Mide and with her I had a bit of confidence coz she's chick herself!! We walked past their table and proceeded to sit in an enclosed space around the VIP sections ( we are big girls after all). From my special angle, I can view almost everything including Dennis's table. My gaze kept reverting to that table until he caught me staring. I blushed when our eyes met and I'm sure he must have noticed(fuckboy buruku) bcoz not long after, he asked me to a dance which I accepted.

We danced for a while and I guessed he must have had a lot to drink because, as soon as the music changed to Ed Sheeran's "Thinking out loud", he planted me a wet kiss. It met me by surprised and instead of me pushing him away, I unconsciously closed my eyes to enjoy the kiss. "OMG!!! Am I crazy?" I finally got back my senses 2mins into the kiss. "Are you out of your freaking mind? How dare you take advantage of me like that by kissing me without consent?" I countered him. "But you enjoyed the kiss na, I saw you clos...." Whooozzeee!!!! I landed him a slap without allowing him complete his accusing sentence and walked away with my flatmate trailing at my back trying to catch up!! This was our horrible first encounter.  

After that incidence, I couldn't stop thinking about the incidence and about HIM!! "I know I'm horrible and I don't have a right to think to that direction but how do I stop this yearning to kiss him again?? To have him hold me to himself for long?? For him to know I love him and do same?? I didn't even have his number or even wish to do bcoz my self esteem is too healthy for my own good. Maybe I should learn to be humble to claim my love or even........ Gosh! I'm really crazy!" I was lost in thought and bumped into someone "oh I'm sorry, I wasn't looking" I said without looking up and instead proceeded to pick my stuffs from the floor. "Oh! Its you, Slappie_girl" the someone said. " What the hell?! It can't be him? And I slowly raised my head from the ground to see the all-too-familiar person.... Dennis!!!! I stood frozen!!!! Standing before me was the centre of my thoughts. "Hi" he said. I couldn't even find words to answer him. I was almost stuttering a reply when he took me in his arms and hugged me! "Is this guy mad?? Does he know he's making my heart flutter the more with this simple gesture of his??

Do you think Dennis would  get another slap?? Suspend your thoughts and read Episode 6B........ 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Aderonke's Dilemma (Episode 12b)

Aderonke's Dilemma (Episode 6B)

Aderonke's Dilemma (episode 13)