Aderonke's Dilemma (Episode 12)

            COINCIDENCE.....☔☔💕💕


It was quite a sunny Thursday as I walked into Skye Bank with an umbrella over my head for a transaction. I passed the normal routine of having to almost go nude before the door recognizes you are human and not some metallic substance. With an annoyed expression, I stormed into the bank and didn't even notice I bumped into someone who swore at me but I didn't care, I just continued with my transaction... Why won't I be angry when the bank door ruined my fashion combo because I couldn't wear a moschino belt in!!(who does that??). I grumpily finished my transaction and was about leaving when someone started shouting "Hello sister!" "Excuse me Sister".... Thank God my name is not sister, it must be one of those ashawo guys who wants to collect.. I suddenly felt a tap on my left shoulder. 

BAMIDELE:I've been chasing you for quite sometimes now, you forgot your umbrella.. (panting heavily)

 ME: Oh! My bad! I didn't hear anyone call me(I lied)... Anyways, thanks for bringing me this..

BAMIDELE: It's nothing but u still owe me a " sorry" for rudely bumping into me earlier (he feigns annoyance)

ME: (scans him from head to toe) Oh, I never knew I bumped into anyone(2nd lie). Sorry about that ( I wouldn't say sorry if he wasn't this good looking tho)

BAMIDELE: Its totally fine. Let me get going now. Hope to catch u sometimes later... 
(He was about leaving when it started to rain. We had to share the umbrella to get transport to our respective houses.)

I totally forgot about his existence when I met him two weeks later in a supermarket. I was still thinking where we met when he walked up to me and smiled... 

BAMIDELE: Guess fate is at work here... I get to meet u again bank girl.

ME: (recollects and laughs) why would u call me bank girl? It's funny!

BAMIDELE: That's because we didn't get to know each other's name the last time. But before anything, let me carry this over the counter for you. I'm paying... No arguments on that pls.... (He did just that)

ME: Thanks so much... I'm Aderonke (extends hand for a shake)

BAMIDELE: Nice name. Bamidele here (he takes my hand)

(And it began to rain again!!!!!)
He dropped me home with his car that day....
Why we still forgot to exchange digits would have baffled me if the next thing had not happened! 

What do you think is the next coincidental thing to happen to this two?? Read part 2 to learn more.....
Please don't forget to show love to this duo(BamiRon) by commenting....💑🌹☔💕
#Aderonke's_Dilemma

Comments

  1. The next meeting perhaps wud be in a general toilet😂,,,pls don't mind me,buh off course d next scene,,,get to knw each oda better, collect digit n a peck wen dismissing,,, some guys can want a kiss at dat moment sha***just passing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next scene might be meeting right @ d alter. 😃😃😃😃😃😃

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Aderonke's Dilemma (Episode 12b)

Aderonke's Dilemma (Episode 6B)

Aderonke's Dilemma (episode 13)