Aderonke's Dilemma (Episode 7A)

              SUPERNATURAL (part one)

Reunion of any kind is always a fun thing, so is my high school class reunion. It was more of hugging, teasing, forming big girls and guys, laughing at each others silly joke and mostly reminiscing about what funny or horrible things happened in our high school days. The venue of the reunion was at a beach. We drank. We ate. We danced. And we played. I being naughty would never stop being naughty as I still had time to play around despite being tipsy. I started playing "catch me if you can". I would push anyone by the beach bank into the water when the person is not looking  and would run away.

I got the wrong person when I pushed Paul in the water. You see, Paul is sweet on the outside but I guess he's just a devil inside. Everyone decided to laugh along my pranks, only him decided to take full revenge and when I mean full, I meant a devilish intention to throw me in the water when he knew quite alright I can't swim. He did just that!!! Yes, he caught me, carried me like a wafer, walked to the middle of the water, waited for the water to come roaring and Tooaahh!!! He dropped me right in the chaos! He acted like someone possessed!!!! He didn't mind my struggles to be set free from him, he didn't hear my pleas and screams of " Please I can't swim", others voices also seems to be of no effect on him, it probably might have not been ordinary...... He just dropped me IN!!!

"Oh! I'm drowning..... I can feel the weight of the water in my whole! Its pressing me down! I seem to be dying.. Seem?? I'm actually dying... Gracious Lord, please forgive me all my sins and comfort my loved ones".  I closed my eyes to the cold hands of........Wait!! I felt a light blind my closed eyes! Am I close to hellfire already? I thought I asked for forgiveness before dying.... Let me atleast see the hell we've heard so much about on earth and I opened my eyes. It was then I saw something bright swimming towards me. Is that an electric fish?? OMG! A fish doesn't have a face.. I was still thinking about all this when something like a metallic object hit my head and I went blank!!!!

I woke up in a cell underwater!! This cannot be real?? How can I even breathe underwater?  Wait, breathe?? Am I not dead? Or is this heaven? If heaven, then why am I in a cell? Probably it is hellwater not hellfire! We must probably have misunderstood it on earth... I was still on these thought when I heard a singsong voice like a nightingale bird say "She's awake!" Huh?? Are there birds underwater?? Not possible!! Birdfish?? Hahahahahah... What nonsense! It can't be! It was then I noticed everywhere was illuminated just like the plentier version of the light I saw earlier... Wait, what really is this?? I looked up and aaaaaàaa

ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! 
.
.
.
.
.
MERMAIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Continue reading to know what happened to Aderonke after discovering underwater creatures in Part B...... 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aderonke's Dilemma (Episode 12b)

Aderonke's Dilemma (Episode 6B)

Aderonke's Dilemma (episode 13)