Aderonke's Dilemma (Episode 6B)

    IN LOVE WITH A PLAYBOY 🔞 part B


DENNIS: (still hugging me) where have u been baby girl?? I've been combing the whole campus in search of you and look where I've found you! I missed you so much(hugs me tighter) 
ME: Eerrmmm.. Pls stop this, you are embarrassing me! Let me go (in my thoughts- pls don't let me go)
DENNIS : Alright, there u are, Free!! I can't risk another slap abeg. My cheek still stings from the last one!
ME : shut it you exaggerator! Its past a month since the incidence...... Anyway, I'm really sorry for that day... It was kinda reflex!! 
DENNIS: I understand and I must confess, your slap left a deep impression on me! I don't know why but I wanted to really see you again!
ME : Oh! To get another slap?? 
DENNIS: Noooo... I don't know why myself, but meanwhile, can we just exchange digits ?? I'm running late for classes and I want to talk to you again
ME : ( in my mind.. "This isn't right, you know he's a playboy" but I can't allow this opportunity skip me by, I can't suffer this alone forever!! Fuck his playboyrism, I'm dropping my contact details") Alright... 08121214965.

That was how we got talking ooo!!!! And within a month, I was ready to say "I do" if he ever proposes a relationship! But this is not a fairy tale! He's probably banging some girl right now. Its his way anyway!!! But hell I'm jealous!!! And there was  a knock on my door. "Who's it??" I asked waiting for a reply.  "Its me Dennis" came the reply... Jisos!! Where's my mirror?? I probably look horrible this Saturday morning! I'm still in my PJ... Oh! I'm so done for!!!. I opened the doors anyway and bent my head to receive him in.

Dennis: woah, you look so beautiful this morning! Can I steal you away??
ME : (hits him playfully) No one lies like a flirt do! By the way, why ain't you with one of your numerous girls and u decided to come disturb me??
DENNIS: You won't believe me if I tell you
ME: (feigning disinterest) say it na....
DENNIS : I'm in love with you and can't seem to think of any other person since I first had a fiery encounter with you
ME : what??? (Burst laugh) you must have had something hard to drink. Pls sleep if you are not really......
DENNIS: Stop this denial! I love you and I know you do too. I can see the way you look at me, I can see the way you stare at my lips, I can see the way you are trying to so hard to stop yourself from giving this a trial, I can see...    ( I wanted to slap him and he caught my hand, dragged me to himself and kissed me a good lesson for my hostility towards love) 
I felt weak at this stage and kissed him hungrily in return. Those bottled up feelings kept pouring in that kiss. I don't care for anything more at this time, I had my lips on his and my body in his embrace. I feel complete, I feel at ease and most importantly, he loves me just as I do!! I must have helped a goddess to gain my love back!

We are both typing this and he's pinching me teasingly and won't allow me concentrate on this piece. If you see any mistakes, its bcoz he tried kissing me at that point and I slapped him to stop it! Its our 3rd year anniversary and I decided to reward him with this writing..... As for being a fuckboy, he never stopped but graduated to my fuckingguy🙈🙈( forgive my vulgarism but he loves me like that) 
DENNIS: Enough of that story babe and don't keep me waiting for long!
ME: You can hear my baby complain. It is the end of the story!!!😘😘😍😍 



Aderonke's Dilemma Episode 6.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Aderonke's Dilemma (Episode 12b)

Aderonke's Dilemma (Episode 7B)