Aderonke's Dilemma (Episode 7B)

      SUPERNATURAL.....(part two)


(Only for the stronghearted... Imaginations discretion is advised.... If strong, come along and explore with me)

CONT......

I'm really looking at life mermaids, not scenes from Meko mermaid or Ariel the little mermaid!!! I was mesmerized by each of their distinct beauty! Mermaids are not just beautiful like we humans describe them to be, they are supernaturally GORGEOUS!!! If not, how can a skin be golden and shines brighter than a diamond? What should have described a hair more silky and velvety than any Brazilian hair I've ever seen? A eye as lucid as water itself but distinct from water because of its silver trimmings?? Lucifer was really made from precious gems!!! Their tails looks like hundreds of halogen lights joined together to form a fish bottom! I see white everywhere... 
"I hate humans, mummy said they are cruel" said a little mermaid. I wanted to reply her how nice I am but discovered I couldnt speak... 
"Dont try to convince us how nice you can be coz all humans are the same!" Replied a matured mermaid. Huh?? Can they read my thoughts?? They chorused "Yes we can read your thoughts!" OK I'm done for!!

I sank into the floor exhausted until a merman came to drag me up for the reason that the Queen wants to see me. Resigned to fate, I followed obediently.... We reached an inner chamber which looks like a courtroom and on the door was written, Sentence Room!  OMG! What would they do to me?? And in came, the graceful queen!! Asides their usual halogen tails, hers had several halogen fishes(permit me to call it that) round about her and a chiffon like thing which enclosed her bottom thereby making her look Regal and somewhat terrifying! She took one glance at me and said "execute her!" . I wasn't even shocked. One had to die either ways but this is such a dramatic kinda one. I dejectedly followed the merman and he said " My name is Mefusa" . what?? Who asked for his name?? Why is he so nice to me all of a sudden? "I am being nice to you bcoz I figured you are a nice human" he said. I totally forgot they read thoughts. I smiled for the first time for his nice words and that was when I saw it!!!...........

I saw a shark trying to eat a newborn mermaid!! What? How can that horrible shark want to eat this cute little thing? I ran like the speed of light without fearing what the shark might do to me( there is nothing more to fear anyway!) And I saved the baby mermaid. The shark got angry and wanted to attack me when a force hurled it away from me thereby making it run for dear life. I discovered it was Mefusa and I  said "thank you" with my mind. He would hear..... 
Rumors sure travels everywhere and even underwater bcoz within minutes, we were surrounded with about 500 mermaids!!! And I saw the Queen coming too. She took the baby mermaid from me and smiled at me. She proceeded to say these words : "I never knew humans still has the noble kind of ones like you. I free you and I give you a name to proclaim your freedom.... You shall be called **ElDorado**for you shall be surrounded by gold!"

I smiled and said "Thank You". Wow! I can talk again! Someone tapped me to wake up from my slumber as I was talking in my sleep and I opened my eyes to the REAL WORLD! I'm as surprised as you are that it was all a DREAM! Nevertheless, I'm on my way to MFM PRAYERCITY to fight against marine spirit bcoz they seem to have given me this stupid inspiration... Lol... Forgive my wild imaginations!!!!!

Aderonke's Dilemma (Ep6)



Comments

  1. *touches her head* This one is strong o. Very strong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahahah... Just some crazy imags that's all... Kisses

      Delete
  2. MFM straight, this is beyond imagination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maami, abi u wee epp me and fast too.. They placed me on a 21days dry fast here... You will fast 20 for me and I will fast the last one. Thanks in advance

      Delete
  3. Thanks very much.... Keep enjoying Aderonke's Dilemma... Love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. U better go to ikoyi mountain in akure abi osun deni😂😂😂😂😂😂😀

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome story...Buh WTF I almost peeped on ma body now You are telling me its a dream
    Shoot me already

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahaha.. Just some silly imaginations of me... Glad u enjoyed it....

      Delete
  6. Lol,biko pray well
    I was hopping it didn't end yet

    ReplyDelete
  7. You even look like one of 'em already.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Aderonke's Dilemma (Episode 12b)

Aderonke's Dilemma (Episode 6B)

Aderonke's Dilemma (episode 13)