Aderonke's Dilemma (Episode 4)

            LUCKY JEANS FOR LUCKY GENES

I was strolling👣at Yaba New Market on a certain beautiful evening  when I sighted this "Blue placid flannel palazzo Jean trousers"👖.... Woah!! No one ever told me  Palazzoes come in jeans materials too!!! 😘 ... Like a magical spell, I was drawn to it and I began to imagine what beautiful tops 👚👕👙and unders👠👡👢 I can wear it with.  I acted beyond reasoning and bought it with my last cash which happened to be my tfare... I couldn't care less, I have a beautiful jeans palazzo, so I'd trek from Yaba to Ajah with joy( it was only of recent that I thought I could be temporarily mad that day)😹😹😹... I was lucky to run into my uncle who dropped me home that day🚘.....

Unknown to me, it was only the beginning of my lucky spells!!! I decided to wear my Jeanlazzo👖( my own diffusion of jean+palazzo🙈) to a friend's party and that was how I caught the eye of the organizers who awarded me monetary gifts for best dressed..  Biko what did I wear?? I was surprised myself... All thanks to my jeanlazzo, it was eye catching enough! I stepped out to receive a call when I sighted this wealthy,tall, wellbuilt, handsome, prince charming sipping a drink outside his velvety black hound Lamborghini... He looks charming enough and his ride complemented him more.. Omo, this one na big fish o!! I turned away and proceeded with my phone call... Lucky Jeans won't let this pass me by.... Someone tapped me and just as you expected, Mr Hottie! We got talking and soon scheduled a time to meet again!!!

I picked a special tight hugging hot mini gown👗 for this occasion! We go into a lion's den prepared!!! My Cinderella wouldn't catch her prince charming looking shabby!!!  I proceeded to go to the scheduled restaurant... All eyes were on my as I catwalked to our selected table and I smiled to see my prince already seated.. His back was to me!! 
He turned when he heard the clicking of my heels👠... Immediately, his smile got frozen at the sight of me😐!!!! What has gone wrong??? He looked at me like some piece of shit😖! I knew I was really beautiful that evening but what could be wrong with his expression!! I heard a bark!!! That couldn't have been from him... "Don't you hear me say get out of my sight?" He barked again😡😡!! I hurriedly left with tears in my eyes😢.....

For 3days, I was crying for this big loss😭😭..  "I should have worn my lucky jeans again!! Or probably I should have carried it one way or the other. It was my good luck charm!" I kept saying all this to myself and weeping until someone switched on the television📺  from a distance and the news about a ritualist filled the air. I decided to see what the ruckus was all about and raised my swollen tear-streaked  eyes to see..... What I saw almost sent me toppling over... Lo and Behold!!!!, Mr hottie was right before me on the TV screen, badly beaten and with him was a young woman's head😱😱!!!! What????!!!! I realized this could have been me!!!! Something much more than a lucky jeans have saved me from this calamity, what is this thing???? I discovered it was my Lucky Genes instead!!!

As I'm typing this, I'm in Redeem Church City of David parish dancing💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃 my hearts out to thank God for giving me a wonderful Gene. If you love me enough, pls put on your dancing shoes 👠👡👢👞👟and come and join me sing Hallelujah🕺🏿( Pls don't forget your thanksgiving offering o.. I can also send my account details for that...lol)

In the end, A lucky Gene supersedes any lucky jeans... Don't put your trust in material things but trust in your purpose of originality. To my beautiful ladies, let's further take serious the fact that "all that glitters🌟 is seriously not gold⚱"..... Once again, Adventurous Aderonke avoided another dilemma which could have cost a life!!!

Keep reading more Episodes on Aderonke's Dilemma!!!! 

#Laugh_to_learn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aderonke's Dilemma (Episode 12b)

Aderonke's Dilemma (Episode 6B)

Aderonke's Dilemma (episode 13)