Aderonke's Dilemma (Episode 3)

       PARTNER IN CRIME, PARTNER IN PAINS


I'm crying right now in my hospital bed😫😫 .... Even the attempts of the nurses to pacify me is in vain and why is that?? All because my male bestie's Bae is in the hospital's reception waiting to visit me!! 😭😭😭
If you wonder why I fear her so much, follow me through this flashback

*************** FLASHBACK**************
The sun was exceptionally scorchy on this particular Thursday afternoon as we just finished lectures for the day.m I was all tired and sweaty 😓😓😰😩😓as I walked back to my hostel outside campus. Walking beside me, was my Male bestie👦 who claims to be my bodyguard and walks me home everyday... He was on call📱 with his bae👰... I can remember that quite alright...

BESTIE :(on phone) Yes baby. I missed you too. Oh! Are u for real?? Aaaaawwwww🙈🙈 . I love you too babe...... Yeah, she's here with me... I'd give the phone to her..... (To me) Big head take, Tola wants to talk to you...

ME : (glares at him)😏🙅... Ode! Sha gimme the phone!!... (On phone) Tola Tola 😉😉... Our wife! I missed your egusi o... U cannot be secretly cooking for your boo and leave me out o.. I'm coming to your hostel tonight... Aiit bae.... I love you on his behalf.. 😘😘 (call ends)

BESTIE : As we were saying before the call came in, so I walked up to this girl with a massive ass and guess what?? 😋😋

ME : Oniranu what?? 😕😕Lover of ass oshi!!  Don't tell me you didn't get her number o... Na that one go pain me pass despite all the hyping ...

BESTIE : Actually, I was too scared to get her number😓😓... Ronnie, I can't stop thinking about this girl's madt ass... Help me na... I promise to get you those heels👠👠 you couldn't afford the other day!!

ME: You always bribe me and I keep spoiling you!... This is the 36th girl I would be pairing you with since we became besties in this campus... Why can't u be faithful to Tola for once?? You will just have HIV danudanu..... Anyways, bcoz of those heels👠👠 I'd do it for you this once!!! 😕😕
..................................................................................................................................... To cut the long story short, I never knew Tola was at our back, planning a surprise visit for her bf... So she overheard all we discussed... 😷😷 
I just heard a crack on my head and several cracks after... I opened my eyes in the hospital and I learnt I've been unconscious for 2days.... Beside me is my bestie(partner in crime) who isn't back from the unconscious world yet! Now Tola is waiting to visit ME!!!! 😨😨😨😢😢😱😱😱... I'm scared for my life.. What do you think would happen next to me??? Once I survive this, I will not do friendship again ooooo!!!!!!

Aderonke's Dilemma Episode 3



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aderonke's Dilemma (Episode 12b)

Aderonke's Dilemma (Episode 6B)

Aderonke's Dilemma (episode 13)