Aderonke's Dilemma (Episode 11)

                    DREAMER GIRL.......➿


I don't know if I should see my dreaming ability as a blessing or a curse because I would be blessed for my dreams, sometimes I end up being cursed for it. There are several incidences when I have been blessed for my dreams and several others where I have been cursed and even

stoned....... I only know my mum to be a Josephine the dreamer. Why must it chewgum to me too na? 

I remembered when I had a dream of Laolu getting a contract to build Orientals Hotel in lekki...  It sounds somehow but I decided to tell him anyway... He laughed me off and I laughed at myself too for such a distant achievement... But in my minds of mind, I knew God is not the man to lie and like a miracle, he got something close to that in the same Orientals.... Laolu doesn't joke with me now.. He teases me to always have a dream concerning him and prosperity but its a lie bcoz all I dream about him nowadays is for him to be careful.... 

In the same vein, I dreamt about Sandra who used to be my dear friend but we don't talk anymore. I dreamt she was involved in a ghastly accident!!! How do I even tell her this?? She would think I wished her death and it was my dream passing across a message. I decided to summon courage and tell her about it. She just hurled a shoe rack on me. If I hadn't dodged, maybe the dream would have manifested on me. She proceeded to throw stones at me afterwards calling me a witch who wanted to kill her(not disappointing my predictions). I apologized and told her to pray to waive evil manifestations. I learnt she was almost killed by an Okada rider in campus yesterday... I thank God that no serious harm was done her...

I can't be dreaming of others and not even see myself for once na. Which led me to dream of Governor Ambode presenting me with cash gifts..  He gave me about 15million naira in the dream and I've been praying incessantly that this also comes to pass.... Pls kindly rebroadcast this episode until it gets to him so that he can know he owes someone monetary gift o......  Tomorrow might be a dream about you.   How do u want me to see you in the dream??? Drop your comments and watch it come to pass....... #dreamer_girl

I'm sorry this episode is short...   I am kind of busy for now so kindly bear with me and appreciate me still..   Do me a Favour of helping me get more reads by rebroadcasting and promoting my blog and watch me make you happier...... #Aderonke's Dilemma

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Aderonke's Dilemma (Episode 12b)

Aderonke's Dilemma (Episode 6B)

Aderonke's Dilemma (episode 13)