www.steemit.com/@aderonkemi
Aderonke's Dilemma (Episode 7B)
SUPERNATURAL.....(part two) (Only for the stronghearted... Imaginations discretion is advised.... If strong, come along and explore with me) CONT...... I'm really looking at life mermaids, not scenes from Meko mermaid or Ariel the little mermaid!!! I was mesmerized by each of their distinct beauty! Mermaids are not just beautiful like we humans describe them to be, they are supernaturally GORGEOUS!!! If not, how can a skin be golden and shines brighter than a diamond? What should have described a hair more silky and velvety than any Brazilian hair I've ever seen? A eye as lucid as water itself but distinct from water because of its silver trimmings?? Lucifer was really made from precious gems!!! Their tails looks like hundreds of halogen lights joined together to form a fish bottom! I see white everywhere... "I hate humans, mummy said they are cruel" said a little mermaid. I wanted to reply her how nice I am but discovered I couldnt s...
Comments
Post a Comment